Thursday, January 15, 2009

Week 30 -- My newest obsession

Not a lot to report for Week 30, except that my doctor appointment was routine and very short. Which means that the baby and I are both doing well, I gained a NORMAL amount of weight (although I did insist the nurse weigh me on both office scales before I would accept that I had indeed only gained one pound a week) and I didn't have a lot of questions. Which is kind of a lie, because I have MANY questions that I just don't ask, because it is just easier for me to go with the flow. Truly, not knowing is sometimes a little bit of bliss in my life.

The real news for week 30 is that I've developed a new craving that is odd, but that personally I find delightful. And that craving is for apple butter.

I've never truly appreciated apple butter until this week. It is quite possible that it is the most delicious food on the planet.

If you've never tried it, I strongly suggest you go out and buy some. You will thank me later.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I love that you insisted on being weighed on both scales. I hated getting weighed and would literally try and wear my lightest clothes.