Friday, September 26, 2008

2nd Trimester - Here We Come!


I'm officially 14.5 weeks and counting - and baby Edelbrock is the size of a lemon! This is the official start of my second trimester. I'm magically supposed to feel a zillion times better and have more energy and feel better than I ever have in my life.
Truth? I'm feeling much better, but still having heart burn nearly every time I eat. I read that heartburn is a sign that a baby will have a full head of hair, but since Ben and I were both baldies, I'm not putting a lot of stock in that prediction.
I finally told all the folks at my office - it was fun to have everyone so excited for me. Now I can finally just let my belly hang out and not feel self-concious that people think I'm just getting fat! I had one person tell me that they knew I was b/c I was wearing a bunch of baggie clothes, so I'm apparently not as sly as I thought. But I'm really excited that now it is common knowledge. The very last step is telling my clients, so I can post on my facebook and make my blog public. Just a few more weeks now and I should be totally out of the closet! :)

No comments: