Monday, September 14, 2009

Alive and stuff

First off, yes, we are all alive. And oh so much has happened since my last post, which you would think means MORE posts and interesting stuff to talk about. Instead, I was too busy getting to know my daughter to find out how to put into words all the teeny tiny things that are changing that make it such an exciting, thrilling and slightly scary time.

You see, Kate has gone from this little adorable lump of yummy goodness to an actual PERSON. It was happening slowly and then all of a sudden... BAM. Gone is my baby, and in her place is a sweet little chunk of a girl who has likes and dislikes, knows how to manipulate her parents and I think is applying for colleges next week.

I have new posts coming, but I just wanted to send a quick shout out to the Internet. We are still here Internet. Talk soon.

No comments: